$22.00 including GST
A tea towel to remind us how great and world-changing we can be. Inspired by American artists The Farwoods and Permaculture’s three ethics, this towel highlights some of the key ingredients to living our best lives.
You’ll also notice some people’s names included – these are just a few of the people that inspire me to be more and do more. People who have outgrown the status quo (in the past and present) to help move us forward collectively for the better. Please know that there are *many* more people I would love to include – such as Cathy Freeman, Wangari Maathai, Emmeline Pankhurst, Martin Luther King and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez to name just a few. People I have included are:
- Jacinda Ardern – New Zealand’s Prime Minister (at the time of writing). Jacinda, if you’re reading this – sorry for the typo in your last name. I like to think you wont mind and that you’ll focus on the sentiment of being included rather than my lack of editing skills. Also, I love you.
- Tarana Burke – Founder of the Me Too movement
- Malala Yousafzai – Activist for female education and youngest Nobel Prize laureate
- Eddie Koiki Mabo – Torres Strait Islander who lead the campaign for First Nations land rights in Australia.
- Jane Goodall – Primatologist, conservation leader and anthropologist.
- Rosa Parks – Civil rights activist
- Greta Thunberg – Climate activist
- Adam Goodes – A champion AFL athlete and indigenous leader
About the tea towels
- Tea towels are 100% organic cotton, oatmeal in colour, made in India and are 70cm x 45cm. The image is designed and drawn by us and printed with water based ink in Hobart, Tasmania.
- These tea towels are Australian Certified Organic, climate friendly and are also certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), ensuring ethical working conditions.
- Refund Policy: We ensure your items are packaged safely and easy to track, therefore we don’t provide refunds. But please get in touch as we want you to be happy!