$18.18 including GST
Inspired by practical organic gardening and permaculture techniques, this tea towel provides information on ducks and geese and how to integrate them into your productive garden.
We love our tea towels as they’re not only educational, they’re also beautiful *and* useful; so multi-functional (how permaculture)!
We love creating art that educates and inspires people, and love it even more when it does a practical service, even if it is drying the dishes or wrapping warm scones – we still think that’s a pretty important job.
These tea towels are 100% organic cotton, oatmeal in colour, made in India and are 70cm x 45cm. The image is designed and drawn by us and printed with water based ink in Hobart, Tasmania.
If you’d like to learn more about ducks, check out:
* Our blog on khaki campbell ducks – https://goodlifepermaculture.com.au/khaki-campbell-ducks/
* Our friend’s blog on muscovy ducks – https://www.milkwood.net/2014/01/14/muscovy-ducks-a-great-homesteading-breed/
- Tea towels are 100% organic cotton, oatmeal in colour, made in India and are 70cm x 45cm. The image is designed and drawn by us and printed with water based ink in Hobart, Tasmania.
- These tea towels are Australian Certified Organic, climate friendly and are also certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), ensuring ethical working conditions.
- Refund Policy: We ensure your items are packaged safely and easy to track, therefore we don’t provide refunds. But please get in touch as we want you to be happy!