Not your average tea towel!
Inspired by practical organic gardening and permaculture techniques, this tea towel provides information on a range of small and large composting methods for the keen gardener.
We love our tea towels as they’re not only educational, they’re also beautiful *and* useful; so multi-functional (how permaculture)!
We love creating art that educates and inspires people, and love it even more when it does a practical service, even if it is drying the dishes or wrapping warm scones – we still think that’s a pretty important job.
We’re super passionate about composting as it’s the gate way to growing your own food, not to mention getting food scraps out of the waste stream and valuing it as the useful resource it is. You can read more about how to compost at some of our blogs below:
* Hot composting – https://goodlifepermaculture.com.au/make-hot-compost/
* Choosing your worm farm – https://goodlifepermaculture.com.au/what-worm-farm-is-best-for-you/
* The worm farm seat – https://goodlifepermaculture.com.au/worm-farm-seat/
* Tea towels are 100% organic cotton, oatmeal in colour, made in India and are 70cm x 45cm. The image is designed and drawn by us and printed with water based ink in Hobart, Tasmania.
- Tea towels are 100% organic cotton, oatmeal in colour, made in India and are 70cm x 45cm. The image is designed and drawn by us and printed with water based ink in Hobart, Tasmania.
- These tea towels are Australian Certified Organic, climate friendly and are also certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), ensuring ethical working conditions.
- Refund Policy: We ensure your items are packaged safely and easy to track, therefore we don’t provide refunds. But please get in touch as we want you to be happy!