Permaculture Design Course – Expressions of Interest
October 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Interested in coming along to one of our annual Permaculture Design Courses? Pop your name down here and we’ll be in touch once we have a date set for our next one. We’re currently monitoring covid and are waiting for a time when we’re confident we can deliver a top notch without any covid disruptions.
What’s a Permaculture Design Course?
It’s a 72 hours course, usually run across two weeks that gets you well on your way to living the good life. Topics we cover include:
- Permaculture ethics & principles
- Design theory and practical application
- Systems thinking
- Patterns understanding
- Water management, in the home and in the land
- Soil health: How to improve and maintain it
- Cropping systems: food production, seed saving and integrated pest management
- Alternative economics
- Energy systems
- Social permaculture
- Food forests
- Sustainable building design
- Plus more!