If you’re looking to start keeping chickens, or are wanting to tweak and refine your current system, this video is for you.
I’ve summarised just six hacks which will transform you and your chicken’s lives and included some more links to other highly useful things you can do in the resources list at the end of this blog.
This is the 14th video in our Good Life For All series. Each Monday I’ll pop up a video to help inspire folks in building climate resilience for their homes and communities.
More chicken resources
- The Self-cleaning chook house blog
- Gardening Australia: Our Chook House Design
- Gardening Australia – Rodent-resistant chook feeder
- Processing Chook Egg Shells blog
- Portable Chook Tractors blog
- Overview of our chook system